Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heather & Brad + Two

Here are some of my favorite images from Heather and Brad's Newborn Portrait session! I photographed Heather & Brad's wedding a few years ago, and now I am so lucky to photograph Mason and Cooper too. I absolutely LOVE the pic of Heather and Brad leaning over to give each other a kiss among holding the boys. I can't imagine having two little ones...but Heather and Brad are doing a great job. I look forward to seeing the boys grow up, and they will do that fast. I wish you guys the best, and just want everyone to know what a special couple you two are. Congratulations! ~ When you going to try for a girl :) Ha Ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Susan...You are wonderful! I could not be happier with how the pictures turned out! A girl would be nice, but my luck it would be two...or even two boys again, even though I would take whatever God gives...but mind you that is not gonna happen any time soon! hehe