Saturday, September 19, 2009

Clark & Andrea

It's Saturday morning and my ritual started yesterday! I attended Andrea & Clark's wedding rehearsal! Even though my husband wanted to attend the ASH vs PINEVILLE...long story, and you all know how I can make a long story short....yep...LONGER. Let's say; thank goodness it was on TV and he and his buddies could watch it at home! :)
Anyway, I was able to go to the rehearsal last night and get an idea of how things will go today. I think it will be fabulous! I'll have my friend from Lafayette and his wife helping out too. We'll be at Lloyd Hall today :) Rain or Shine.....lets think SHINE :)
I've charged the batteries, cleaned the camera, rewritten my checklist, formatted the memory cards, packed the car..... I think I am ready to go :) But, I wanted to post a slide show of Andrea and Clark's engagement session! They are such a great couple - High School Sweet Hearts and ASH Alumni! We were able to capture some really cute shots of them at their meeting place-the Ash workout gym! I can't wait to post her bridals tonight (of course you can't see the bride yet) and then the wedding are reception to follow! Enjoy
Susan

No comments: