Friday, October 15, 2010

Willow bench meeting place

I had the opportunity to photograph the downstairs meeting place the other day when they had an event with KLAX. I ran down and took a few images while the group was setting up! They did a nice job...and I'm sure that it even looked better once they were finished. It looks like they had a lot of fun! Anyhow, I just thought that I would show you all what a great spot the downstairs offers for any meeting, banquet, reception, shower or gathering! It's a unique open space that Tammy Thames has done a GREAT job with...give her a call at Willow bench
451-0822 or come by any day and take a look....if it's not open come on upstairs and I'll be happy to show you around. :)
Enjoy~
Susan
Take a look at Wilow bench meeting place on fb along with Susan Stevison Photography llc
Thanks :)

No comments: