Friday, March 25, 2011

Ashley's High School Senior Portraits

Class of 2011 is in full swing! Within a couple of months our high school seniors will be driving off into the sunsets of Florida for their Sr. trips. Then they will be turning into their dorms or apartments at their new schools.....at least for the next four years. But, for now, I am having a blast photographing seniors from all over the area! This is such a fun time for them (and me too!) I try to show each individuals personality in his/her portraits. I want to photograph them in their natural surroundings, but also present them with some real beautiful portraits that they will treasure for many years to come....and their parents will appreciate too.
With that being said, I had a fun time photographing Ashley at her home, along the central la area and in/around my studio.
We captured the child within her, who LOVES Disney World, her passion for Toms Shoes and the company's mission, long time love of soccer, home, water, her spirituality and faith. That's about Ashley in a nut shell.
Good luck Ashley! It was a pleasure to meet you! I hope you Enjoy :)
Susan

No comments: