Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting off the New Year with Carly Sr. 2012 & Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  


I want to take a moment to thank all of the Susan Stevison Photography llc clients for a wonderful 2011.
I look forward to 2012 and the new services and techniques to offer you all in the upcoming year.  Thanks for inviting me into your lives!

What better to start the 2012 blog off with, than with '12 High School Senior, Carly Sjoberg!  She's a senior from Pineville High School and one of the Susan Stevison Photography senior models for 2011-2012!  If you like her photographs, look her up at school or Facebook and receive a $50.00 off your portrait session coupon!  





Carly was a student of my husbands in Junior High School and she was destined for great things then!  She's a great lady!  I had a great time photographing her family about a month ago, and we were able to get some awesome shots of the whole family!  Then it was Carly's turn for her senior portraits.  Carly is a soccer player and musician!  I wish you the best Carly!  Keep up the good work and enjoy your portraits! 


Enjoy! 
Susan 

No comments: