Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Timothy Mathews Sr '13 ASH

It's been a busy couple of months trying to fit all the high school seniors in and I have been falling behind...but, I'm doing some catching up this evening and I'll be posting some picture of some fun high school seniors! It's been fun trying to find some new spots to photograph outdoors too.

I've photographed Timothy''s two older brothers, and his family too!  It's Timothy's turn and he's a high school senior from ASH and he will be attending Louisiana Tech with a lot of other high school seniors from the area.

My favorite image of Timothy has to be the ones where he's walking casually down the street...I think that's Lee St. and he's looking out into the traffic.  But, he really didn't have an easy task!  He's a natural in front of the camera!

Good luck with college Tim and enjoy the last couple of weeks of your high school senior year!
Enjoy!
Susan










No comments: