Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Grandma Marilyn's Treat

It has been a long time since I've seen Jackson and gotten to photograph him, but Marilyn brought him in to my studio at River Oaks about five or six summers ago.  He was visiting her for the summer and she brought him into the studio to have his portrait made.  I was fortunate to photograph him then and get to see him all grown up!!!  A lot has changed since then.  He now has a little brother, Graham and a new little sister Willow!  What a blast these three little ones were!  They jumped right into the routine and we started outside photographing their little sister first.  She's a trouper! Full of smiles and big brown amazing eyes!  Then we followed up with the boys and grabbed a couple shots of all three kiddos.  We also grabbed a couple shots with Mom and Dad too!  They did not expect that!  I am at this very moment realizing that we didn't include GRANDMA!  She had no intention of having her picture taken and she skated out of that one! But, it's really never NOT the right time to take a picture!  We need to seize the opportunity any and every time we can.  :)  I'll get you next time Marilyn!  Hope you have a wonderful time this summer Marilyn and enjoy your little ones!  Thanks for allowing me to photograph them and sharing them with me!
Susan





No comments: