Friday, March 19, 2010

End of a busy week

I can't believe that it's Friday! A busy week but, a productive one. I was invited back to Steps by Stephanie to photograph the students for their upcoming recital year. I'll have to post a few soon.
I also finished up some work with families and H.S. Seniors. But, one family I want to mention is Amanda & Joe's family. I photographed them when they became proud new parents to twins about three years ago, and then again a few weeks ago when they brought in their third daughter.
Three years ago, I think one of the most touching moments with the twins had to be when I placed them on the ground together and they squirmed and flailed their held hands until they were clasped with each other! Amanda told me that the two would reach out for each others hand all the time. So, when she and Joe brought the twins in with their little sister, I knew that they would reach out for her hand as they did last time....They did and it came out so sweet!
Here are a few favorite images.
Enjoy!
Susan

No comments: