Friday, March 5, 2010

Jacob & Joshua

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged....isn't that the story from most photographers? We get so busy in everything that it takes to make a photograph; meeting with clients, choosing favorite images, retouching, printing, packaging and all else that takes place in running a business. Our other tasks take a back seat.
But, I am getting ready for Jacob and Joshua's mom to come in to the studio today to pick up the beautiful giclee' canvas portraits with floating frames! My lab is now offering a framing service! What a nice surprise and help to the busy customer. The frames are very reasonable and solid WOOD! They are gorgeous! I've posted a few of Tracey's and Gloria's favorites and a few of mine too. I'll post some pics of the images in the frames in a couple of days.....let's let Tracey see them first. :)
Enjoy!
Susan

No comments: