Friday, May 21, 2010

Destin Harris

Summer is here! At the studio, I have the air conditioner running on high and my industrial fan is circulating the air along with the ceiling fans. When they say old, vintage, lofty and airy studio....they mean hard to heat and hard to keep cool. But, I LOOOOOVE it here and I am going to hang in there with this Louisiana weather :)
I'm posting a few pics and slide show from Devin's high school Sr. portrait session! We were able to capture some neat images that his parents really enjoyed, and still able to capture some images that really conveyed who he is and what he loves....can you guess?
Good luck with college and graduation Devin! Have a fun Sr. trip in Panama! Wish I were there, but July will be here before you know it....
Thanks again and ENJOY!
Susan

No comments: