Thursday, September 15, 2011

John Thomas


I had a great time getting to know and photographing John Thomas from West Monroe High School a few weeks ago!  He's a HS Sr. looking forward to attending La Tech after graduation.  His family came along for the senior portrait session, and we were able to grab some fun shots of the family too.  Really fun!!!  His sister Ann can't wait till next year when she gets to take her pictures with me!  She's adorable....I can't wait either.  John Thomas loves his truck and playing guitar!  He's an outdoors kindof' guy too.  We really captured his personality and put him at ease!  His grandfather came by too!  He used to work in the store downstairs from my studio when he was in college at Louisiana College !  I love my photography studio loft, but more than that...I love the stories that I hear everyday.  Thanks y'all!  I really love my spot here on Main St., and Pineville!  Thanks to the Bryant family I have a lot of information to pass on as I speak with my customers and neighbors here at the studio!  Keep up the good work John and I hope you are pleased!  Looking forward to hearing about your success and getting to photograph Ann Marie next year :)  
Enjoy!
Susan






No comments: