Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Williams family portrait session











I had a great time photographing Jaime and her family!  It was a tad bit hot, and they hung in there!  Thanks BRAD!  But, you wouldn't know it if I did not tell you?  The kids had a great time, and I feel that we captured some great images of her family!  We put together a giclee - wrapped canvas collection for her to display on a large wall in her home.   I met Jaime a couple years ago!  She has an awesome cake business and has branched into making a variety of sweet treats! {The Cake Barn} She's truly artistic, creative and a genuine person!  I absolutely love her kiddo's too!  I brought my 9 year old Madeline to the portrait session consult, at the farm, and she didn't want to leave!  We (my family) now has the bug....we are looking for a home about 15 minutes from town with some property.  What a blast and an adorable family!  Thanks Jaimie for allowing me to hang out with you all...I appreciate you so very much!  Hope you enjoy the pics! 
I'll be calling you soon.
Susan


No comments: