Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ethan

Above click on triangle and view a short slide show of Ethan :) It's been a while since I've blogged.... I've noticed a repetition of this comment in my blogging. hmmm I had to fly out of town unexpectedly last week, and I've just returned, a matter of fact, last night. This was to be a family vacation week, but that's been cut short. Our plans not totally down the drain, we are going to take a short break his week. We are going to try the "stay-cation" and visit some of the historical and fun Louisiana spots here! Our daughter is 8 and it should be educational and fun for her to see her home state. I'll have to post some pics to the blog! I also, feel pretty good about keeping our dollars here in Louisiana....where we NEED it right now, especially at this unstable economic time. Later in July we will take another vacation to my home state, Missouri.
I'm so lucky to have been able to photograph Ethan! I photographed his mom earlier in my career and while she was in college. She has now graduated from college, married and has a precious healthy little boy named Ethan! I also enjoyed meeting Jessica's husband, Jim! I look forward to photographing them again!
I hope you enjoy the photographs!
Take care and keep cool!
Enjoy!
Susan

No comments: