Friday, June 18, 2010

What happened this week?

I've returned from an awesome weekend in Lafayette with some of my photographer friends. I took a class with LIME Education - Rick Najdzion from New Orleans and Jim Byron from New Orleans. I Started the weekend off with my daughter and husband, Joel He had a workshop on Friday and Saturday. So we tagged along and did some swimming and shopping. We also met some nice teachers that were taking part in the meeting too. They were discussing ~ Project Citizen! Joel's junior high kids have won this year at the National Level....and the kids will present to the local senators and possibly Washington DC. This isn't his student's first year winning, but THIRD YEAR! Go A.M.M.S. Jaguars!
Like I said we did swimming and shopping...I've posted a couple of pics. I was able to finally try out my underwater housing :) Then they left and I was on to my LIME education class. Thanks to my good friends Sheryl and John! I stayed with them and really got into a series on TV; Damages! I can't wait for this Monday....
I've posted some pics from the class! We had two great models! I'm going to catch up this week and post some of my recent client images! I have some weddings, babies, and families to post! Stay tuned...and ENJOY!
Susan

No comments: