Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Collin

Yesterday was a good day! I had a blast photographing little babies in the studio all day. I'm posting a picture of Collin; one of the little babies. I am so happy that Joel and Dixie contacted me to let me know that they were expecting! I had photographed their wedding last year! When I say this baby was a dream to photograph...I am not exaggerating! He is soooooo precious! But, what baby isn't you say? Well, Collin was a DREAM~! I am so happy for any new parent, but especially happy for Joel and Dixie! Such a cute little Mama and Daddy! When I photograph babies it reminds me of when my daughter was so tiny. It makes me happy that someone else is going to or even feeling how I feel. That Mom and Dad are going to feel just as I do...and that gives us a common bond. You see, I am so in love with my daughter. I look forward to her long drawn out explanations of a movie or a plot from Zack and Cody or I - Carley or is it I - Carlie? I love it when she asks if I can put a little make up on her, when she hits the softball and the first base kid doesn't catch the ball and she gives me the "thumbs up" Fonzie.... I love everything about her! I could go on and on, but I'm going to post a picture (My favorite of Collin) and get home to my husband and daughter. Have a great day and Enjoy!
Susan

No comments: