Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meet Michael Thomas

I am sooo lucky that my friend Stephanie allowed me to photograph her new baby boy, Michael Thomas! I was able to get some adorable images of just Michael Thomas alone, but there was one image among the many that really moved me! It was so heartwarming to see Eric, John-Eric, & Michael Thomas all together in one image! As soon as I posed the three men and stepped back to my camera a sigh came from under my breath and I thought, wow....how beautiful is that? I looked over at Stephanie and she was grinning, with her infectious smile. I couldn't help but to think of what Stephanie was thinking or feeling as she looked on watching "her three men"? I love that ol' Stephanie and she deserves all the great things in her life and more! Hope you enjoy these couple of images? Love you Stephanie!
Susan

No comments: